So, you’re at the start-up stage with your business…
Once you have tested your business idea and are satisfied that it is ready to go, it’s time to make it official and launch your start up. Many believe this is the riskiest stage of the entire life cycle. You are probably excited and nervous about your business. Products or services are in production, and you have started to
- Life is frantic, there just aren’t enough hours in the day
- Most if not all your focus is on revenue generation
- You are probably concerned about cash flow
- You are not sure which things to do when
- You may be finding it challenging to recruit and manage people
- No understanding of the roles and responsibilities
- A lack of understanding of the development process (if you are a tech start up)
- No industry-specific knowledge and business expertise
- Low team commitment and lack of motivation
- Fear of failure
- Poor management and lack of coordination within the team
- Struggling to align internal processes
We will help you with:
- Creating a workable, industry focused business plan for your business
- Business development
- Prioritising your activities
- Overcoming mindset barriers
- Identifying business opportunities
- Learning new techniques for managing your team
- Deepening your knowledge of accounting and finance
- Reality-checking that you’re on the right path
- Assessing your financing options and what to do next
- Clarifying the purpose of building your business
To help you decide whether to engage with our services, and also to help us understand how we may best assist you, we operate a straightforward, three-step process for new clients as detailed below:
STEP 1: BUSINESS HEALTH-CHECK
Our business health-check includes a detailed analysis of your business on all levels, including what’s working well and what challenges you are facing. It also enables you to gain more clarity and certainty regarding your business goals for the future. As a result of this simple exercise, you will be in a better position to gauge whether you have all the tools, resources and support you need to achieve your goals, or whether you could benefit from some additional outside help.
This service is provided without cost or obligation on your part.
STEP 2: ALIGNMENT CONSULTATION
The purpose of an alignment consultation is to ensure that your business is in alignment with both you and your personal goals.
As such, our initial focus is on understanding more about you personally, including your current circumstances and your aspirations for the future. Then we take a more in-depth view of your business and begin to identify exactly what needs to happen within your business so that your personal goals can be met.
The alignment of your business to you and your personal goals puts you in control of your business, rather than your business controlling you and it enables us to create a ‘glide path’ for your success.
A fee (dependent on the size and complexity of your business) is charged for this service.
STEP 3: GROWTH SOLUTIONS
Only if we both believe there is commercial value in us working together and we can both see the benefits of doing so, will we go on to provide you with ongoing consultancy, coaching, training services and implementation. If this is the case for you, we will first work together to develop a bespoke plan of action for achieving your goals. Then we will identify and implement the appropriate solutions within your business to help you reach your target.
Depending on your particular circumstances, we will provide you with as much assistance, tools and support as you need, for as long as you feel we’re adding value to you and your business.
Book a free consultation to find out how we can help you build your own startup business. Contact us now.