Strategic Planning Workshop
Do you want to know how to embed your strategic plan into all facets of your organisation and get amazing buy-in from Board, staff and stakeholders? Do you want a process that is quick, focused and provides step-by-step guidelines that result in a strategic plan that is accountable and measurable?
We offer workshops that can be tailored according to the interests and requirements of the participants, and whilst all the topics will be covered, how they are covered will be dependent upon the questions and interactions with the workshop participants.
THE WORKSHOP CAN BE TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS, OR WILL COVER A SELECTION OF THE FOLLOWING KEY AREAS:
- Developing or reaffirming the Vision/Mission of your organisation
- Using your Vision/Mission statement as a strategic filter to develop and assess new and existing programs
- Developing alternative future scenarios for plausible futures facing your organisation and impact on business processes
- Developing measures of success for your organisation
- A Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) environmental filter analysis.
- The impact of identified risks on your risk management plan
- Developing the alternative key strategies for your organisation
- Agreeing and prioritizing key strategies
- Developing action plans to achieve the identified Strategies
- Impact analysis between the SWOT, Vision and Strategies.
- Establish the Strategic Action plans for all agreed strategies.
- Strategies for ensuring that the strategic plan is carried out at the various levels, including reviewing the strategic plan regularly, and strategic thinking processes.
- Strategies for embedding the strategic plan into performance measures and job descriptions at all levels of the organisation
- Show how to develop gant chart to review timelines
- Structuring the strategic plan process for success
- Ensuring buy-in from staff and stakeholders
- Annual reviews and continuous strategic planning
- Explore cascading operational plans
Do Contact Us for further information.